Home and Contents Insurance

At Expert Lending we understand that it is important to protect your assets.  Once you’ve found your own property we can organise for specialist to contact you to discuss your needs.

They will discuss with you the  your requirement for building only, building and contents or contents only insurance.  They can discuss with you your requires for:

* Cover for floods, storm, fire, earthquake, tsunami, explosion, civil commotion, vandalism, burglary and theft
* Accidental loss or damage cover.  eg. If a heavy saucepan is dropped on kitchen tiles or red wine is accidentally spilled on carpet.
* Accidental breakage of glass cover.
* Damage by an animals.
* Temporary accomodation costs following a claim on an insured event if the property is unlivable.
* Repair / rebuilding costs in the event of a claim.
* Cover for general household contents and outdoor furniture.
* Storage of undamaged contents in the event of a claim.
* Cover for contents on common propety.
* Cover for damage to gardens and plants.
* Cover for damage to contents in transit.
* Cover for food and medication spoilage.
* Cover for contents owned by a visitor.
* Cover for jewellery, watches, paintings, pictures, works of art, antiques, sculptures, ornaments, memorbilia, collections etc etc.  

The cover you will require will vary greatly with your sitation, and they can discuss with you the cover you require.