Landlord Insurance

At Expert Lending we understand that it is important to protect your assets.  Once you’ve found the right investment property we can organise for specialist to contact you to discuss your needs.

They will discuss with you the  your requirements for Landlord Property & Contents insurance including:
* Cover for floods, storm, fire and theft
* Cover for malicious damage by tenants or their guests
* Loss of rent caused by tenant default
* Cover for legal costs when recovering rent
* Loss of rent following an insured event if the property is unliveable
* Accidental loss or damage cover.  For example if a heavy saucepan is dropped on kitchen tiles or red wine is accidentally spilled on carpet.